Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer
The Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer gives users the ability to measures power quality in detail while simultaneously performing key motor performance analysis including efficiency and shaft mechanical power measurements. You can quickly and easily discover the effect of power quality or loads on your motor performance and a direct readout of mechanical motor measurements allows you to correctly size the motor for current operating conditions or take actions to prevent failures.
- Measure key parameters like speed, torque and mechanical power without mechanical sensor all while the motor is in service simply by using three-phase input measurements
- Calculate Mechanical Power and Efficiency without the need of mechanical sensors
- Automatically calculate motor derating according to NEMA/IEC guidelines
- Measure electrical power parameters such as voltage, current, power, apparent power, power factor, harmonic distortion and unbalance to identify characteristics that impact motor efficiency
- PowerWave data technology captures fast RMS data, and shows half-cycle averages and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.)
- Identify power quality issues such as dips, swells, transients, harmonics and unbalance
- Waveform capture function captures 100/120 cycles (50/60 Hz) of each event detected event, in all modes, without set-up
- Automatic transient mode captures waveform data at 200 kS/s on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
- Fluke Connect® compatible* – view data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
Download Product PDF