AEMC Handscope Oscilloscope Model OX 9304
The Model OX 9304 Oscilloscope is a rugged, ergonomic, self-contained, hand-held, four-channel oscilloscope with 300MHz bandwidth, 4 channel DMM 8000 cts, FFT function and recording mode, and power measurement.
Large touch screen 7” color LCD display
Ideal for both laboratory and field use, the Model OX 9304 utilizes the patented system of “plug-and-play” accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, and a range of remote management capabilities. The Ethernet link and Wi-Fi lets you remotely control the oscilloscope without loading any software to your PC. Android App available to download from Google play store.
- 25 direct command keys on front panel
- Sampling rate: 2.5 GS/s in one-shot mode and max. 100 GS/s in ETS zoom mode
- Quick charging in 2 hrs; battery life up to 8 hrs
- Ethernet/Wifi/USB/µSD communication: the SCOPENET PC or tablet software can be used to take control of the instrument remotely and transfer curves or screenshots using your favourite browser.
- Large storage capacity: SD, SDHC, SDXC in addition to the 1 GB internal memory, µSD above 32 GB
- PROBIX plug-and-play accessories: quick implementation of the instrument with no risk of errors. The coefficients, scales and units of the sensors and the channel configuration are managed automatically and the probes and adapters are recognized as soon as they are connected.
- Delivered complete in a bag with its measurement accessories
Download Product PDF